IMPORTANT UPDATE - CORONAVIRUS
Dear Parents and Athletes,
On behalf of INR and the coaches involved we wanted to update you on the current situation and the current guidelines that have been sent out by the government in regards to the Coronavirus. In monitoring this situation on a daily basis, we will send further updates out on the 30th April 2020. We will not make a decision to cancel the courses until the following dates:
South-West 15th May 2020
North- West 29th May 2020
North- East 19th June 2020
Please be assured our primary focus on the decision over the coming months will be based on protecting those that are vulnerable, our families, athletes and individuals. Should INR make the decision to cancel the masterclasses then we will fully refund all bookings.
We ask that you all keep safe over what is a challenging time for all.